Mindful Meditation is being present in the now, as it is, without judgement.
Besides a practice of sitting meditation there is walking meditation as well as the art of practicing being focus in what is happening right now at this moment.
To learn more on developing your own practice or for upcoming workshops on Stress Reduction, contact Deb 508-579-6314
- 2013 Graduated from Lesley University with Bachelors in Arts, with concentration in Holistic Psychology
- 2013 Mindful Meditation Certification
- 2001 Frog Pond Yoga (200 hrs) Certification as Yoga Teacher
- 2002 Foundationof Svaroopa Yoga (200 hrs)
- 2002 Yoga for Chronic Pain and Fibromyalgia
- 2003 Gateway to the Heart, Core Openings with Rama
- 2006 Lakshmi Chair Yoga certification
- 2007 Yoga for the Nervous System, Healing Anxiety, Insomnia & PTSD